1. Description for toner chip of Xerox Phaser 6600
|Product Code||Color||Yield||Region||Compatible printer||PCB head|
|NA||Xerox Phaser 6600||Q1|
2. Functions of toner chip
Toner chip printers is an indispensable component in toner cartridge of printers. it manages the toner remaining, number of copy and toner coverage (usually is 5%).
Therefore, the number of limited copy of the toner chip manufacturer has been specified but this number can vary depending on the level of text bold or light, as well as whether or not the image in the text.
3. Signs of toner chip Xerox Phaser 6600 expired
– The printer does not print
– The LEDs status on the control panel of Xerox Phaser 6600 printer orange light on or red light on
– On the status windows of computer or on the LCDs monitor of printer shown on: Toner low, Toner empty, toner cartridge end of life, toner life end, replace new cart, toner exhausted, …
4. How to fix toner chip Xerox Phaser 6600 life end?
– Replace toner cartridge Xerox Phaser 6600 – the high cost
– Replace toner chip Xerox Phaser 6600 and toner refill Xerox Phaser 6600 by toner powder compatible – cost is still quite high
– Reset toner chip Xerox Phaser 6600 and toner refill Xerox Phaser 6600 by toner powder compatible – lowest cost
5. Toner chip Xerox Phaser 6600 resetter
Here, I’ll show you Unismart device – a device that can reset toner chip Xerox Phaser 6600 printer for you
It is toner chip resetter, can be reset toner chip for so many toner chip of printers manufacturer: Canon, HP, Dell, Samsung, Xerox, Lexmark, Konica …
Unismart system is designed to offer a complete solution for writing, resetting, testing various chips with the combination of Unismart Box and Unismart chips. Unismart devices include: Unismart box, reset head, power adapter, Data wire(flat cable), flat writer.
Reset head is used for data transmission between Unismart Box and Unismart chips standard. There are 20 types of reset heads (can be more) designed according to different chip shape, which can be used for operation on all chip models that current Unismart system supports. Please choose the right test head in accordance with the PCB code.
6. How to reset toner chip Xerox Phaser 6600 by Unismart devices
To reset toner chip Xerox Phaser 6600 by Unismart devices, you perform the following steps
– Connect data wire to Unismart devices
– Connect to PCB head corresponding with toner chip Xerox Phaser 6600 (base on PCB code)
– Select the Unismart code on the Unismart devices
– Press the button on the test head
– Wait for moment, LCD monitors of Unismart box show on OK then reset toner chip of Xerox Phaser 6600 processing is finished.